20070907

think i'm moving, but i go nowhere.

Woken up by a phone call at 12PM. Damn drowsy boo. Slept at 6AM but I managed to finish up my blogskin! TADAHH(: This is then my style, not the cute-sy itsy shit. That was really out of randomness. FORGIVE ME. LOL. Sigggghhhh. I think I got my hols all screwed-up, I don't know if I'm able to cope with it if I'm really hired. Nevertheless, I'm going to try my best get my schedule back on track. Arg, this is really going to be so hard. I'm so damn worried. I'm losing the balance, friends and band vs. work? Double sighhhs. Its not okay to disappear now, moreover all the birthdays are coming up, ARG.. I neeeeeeed time. More time, please? Rewind time? Time, time, time? )): I'm so depressed now.

On a happier note, yesterday was fun(: Happy 19th Birthday to you, BOYFRIEND HUIZHEN(: K-sessions are always fun. Though singing chinese songs isn't really my cup of tea. I sing it when I really know the lyrics or whenever the music seems nice to me. Lol. It's insane now, I'm even starting to download chinese music. Argg. It's really a once in a blue moon kinda thing. My Ipod is 99% English, I swear. Hay-wired and malfunctioning. Anyway, was a very cakey day for bf. LOL, she received FOUR CAKES! Woahhhh. Cakes for dinner ain't very pleasing, huh. Lol. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

Today will be the third time of the week I'm meeting fel and feli. Lol. Hopefully later will be the last interview. So damn sick of it. (vomits.) Anyhoooo. I'm really happy to have known the 2 felicias. Though they've corrupted my mind so much. Lol. I've been hearing profanities from their mouths like daily dosages of crazypills, you know. Tsktsk. Demure abit can?! TSK. LOL. Wish me luck laters(: Seehuaaaaaa, pigorgansoupcraving. LOL! Cya later for dinner too(: I'm off now. I'll be back.

seeking a moment every fix.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home